The mission of the Hebrew Home of Greater Washington is to provide quality care that respects Jewish values, particularly to those in greatest need. We are a local not-for-profit organization, and our doors are open to all in the community.
Get to Know Us
We offer expert rehabilitation and compassionate long-term care, backed by full-time, on-staff, on-site physicians. Our focus: respecting individual dignity and choices.
- Feel the Warmth - on Campus
- Take a Virtual Tour
- Post-Acute Care Center
- Long-Term Care
- Admissions Information
- Clinical Pastoral EducationAccredited program for clergy, seminarians, laypersons—all faiths. Application»
- Meet our Residents
- Lessons of 100 Lifetimes, an award-winning publication
- Read our BLOG!
- Contact Us
It’s easy to be part of our community of caring while supporting Charles E. Smith Life Communities. Join us at one of our upcoming events.
- Remember This - seminar: Cognition in Parkinson's Disease, Thursday, June 22, 5:30 p.m.
- Bagel Brunch, October 29
- Faith Leaders luncheon seminar, November 15
- Visit our events page