Hirsh Health Center offers seniors a very special “care package”:
- Clinical skill plus personal attention
- The services you need in one location
- Exclusively devoted to senior medical care
- Convenient on-campus location
- Medicare and most major insurance plans accepted
A wide range of convenient services:
- Primary care appointments with physicians and a nurse practitioner who specialize in geriatric care
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Appointments with visiting specialists in our Wellness Center, generally including
- Referrals to other specialists nearby
- After-hours and weekend coverage for medical emergencies through our answering service, 866.226.8734, including referrals to the Urgent Care Center on Rockville Pike or to nearby hospitals for emergency care
Tips for current patients:
- To reach the physician on call for after-hours medical emergencies, please call 866.226.8734. Hirsh Health Center patients are referred to the nearby Urgent Care Center on Rockville Pike or to Suburban Hospital for after-hours emergency care.
- To renew a prescription, call our office at 301.816.5004. Please request a refill at least seven days prior to taking the last pill/dose. If you use a mail-order pharmacy, please notify us two to three weeks in advance.