Hirsh Health Center offers seniors a very special “care package.”
- Clinical skill plus personal attention
- The services you need in one location
- Exclusively devoted to senior medical care
- Convenient on-campus location
- Medicare and most major insurance plans accepted
- Free parking
A wide range of convenient services:
- Primary care appointments with physicians and a nurse practitioner who specialize in geriatric care
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Home health referrals
- Appointments with visiting specialists in our Wellness Center, generally including:
- Referrals to other specialists nearby
- After-hours and weekend coverage for medical emergencies through our answering service, including referrals to the Urgent Care Center on Rockville Pike or to nearby hospitals for emergency care.
Tips for current patients:
- To reach the physician on call for after-hours medical emergencies, call (301) 816.5004.
- To renew a prescription, call our office at 301.816.5004. Please request a refill at least seven days prior to taking the last pill/dose. If you use a mail-order pharmacy, please notify us three weeks in advance.