Bringing together multiple senior living options and services on a scenic campus in Rockville, Maryland, learn more
ABOUT CHARLES E. SMITH LIFE COMMUNITIES
Access to on-staff, on-site, full-time physicians is just one of the unique benefits offered to all residents. Discover our campus and services:
- Cohen-Rosen HouseMemory care assisted living, in a natural, family environment.
- Hebrew HomeQuality long-term care and secure Alzheimer’s care in our residences.
- Hirsh Health CenterOutpatient medical care, specializing in geriatrics, focused on wellness.
- Landow HouseAssisted living, attentive to your changing needs.
- Post-Acute Care CenterThe right choice for recovery.
- Revitz HouseIndependent living, in an affordable, pet-friendly community.
- Ring HouseGracious independent living, in an outstanding community.
- Clinical Pastoral EducationAccredited program for clergy, seminarians, laypersons—all faiths. Application»
- ElderSAFESafeguarding seniors from abuse.
- Community Minyan
2nd Thursday of each month
3:30–4:15 p.m. Feldman Family Synagogue, Wasserman Residence.
Join residents, families, and community members in a monthly religious service. Refreshments.
- Sept. 18–Home Run 10K, 5K, 1 Mile & Fun Run - race results
- Sept. 25–Bagel Brunch9:30–11:30 a.m., Bord Social Hall, Wasserman Residence.
Featuring Elisa Gil-Pires, MD. Panel moderated by Bruce Lederman. Topic: Make the Most of Your Doctor Visit.
- Oct. 27–Clergy Seminar
11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m., Rabbi James Michaels hosts local clergy for a luncheon seminar. Topic: Comforting Those with Chronic Illness. Details to follow.
- Visit our Events Page
Become a part of our community of caring while supporting Charles E. Smith Life Communities. Join us at one of our upcoming events: