Bringing together multiple senior living options and services on a scenic campus in Rockville, Maryland, learn more
ABOUT CHARLES E. SMITH LIFE COMMUNITIES
In May of 2006, our system of care—anchored by the Hebrew Home of Greater Washington and including all residences and on-site and out-patient medical services—was united under the name Charles E. Smith Life Communities.
Over the past 10 years, we've expanded our services, particularly with advancements at our Post-Acute Care Center, the opening of two new residences, Landow House and Cohen-Rosen House, and the launch of the ElderSAFE™ Center, a shelter and resource center for victims of elder abuse. Learn more about us in our 10th Anniversary video.
Access to on-staff, on-site, full-time physicians is just one of the unique benefits offered to all residents. Discover our campus and services:
- Cohen-Rosen HouseMemory care assisted living, in a natural, family environment.
- Hebrew HomeQuality long-term care and secure Alzheimer’s care in our residences.
- Hirsh Health CenterOutpatient medical care, specializing in geriatrics, focused on wellness.
- Landow HouseAssisted living, attentive to your changing needs.
- Post-Acute Care CenterThe right choice for recovery.
- Revitz HouseIndependent living, in an affordable, pet-friendly community.
- Ring HouseGracious independent living, in an outstanding community.
- Clinical Pastoral EducationAccredited program for clergy, seminarians, laypersons—all faiths. Application»
- ElderSAFESafeguarding seniors from abuse.
- Read our BLOG
Become a part of our community of caring while supporting Charles E. Smith Life Communities. Join us at one of our upcoming events: