Bringing together multiple senior living options and services on a scenic campus in Rockville, Maryland, learn more
ABOUT CHARLES E. SMITH LIFE COMMUNITIES
We Are Blessed: In our beautiful new video, residents, staff, volunteers, donors, and board members share the many ways in which Charles E. Smith Life Communities is blessed. Featuring the music of Jewish rocker Rick Recht. Feel the warmth!
Access to our on-staff, on-site, full-time physicians is just one of our unique benefits. Discover our residences and services:
- Cohen-Rosen HouseMemory care assisted living, in a natural, family environment
- Hebrew HomeQuality long-term care and secure Alzheimer’s care in our residences
- Hirsh Health CenterOutpatient medical care, specializing in geriatrics, focused on wellness
- Landow HouseAssisted living, attentive to your changing needs
- Post-Acute Care CenterThe right choice for recovery
- Revitz HouseIndependent living, in an affordable, pet-friendly community
- Ring HouseGracious independent living, in an outstanding community
- ElderSAFESafeguarding seniors from abuse
- February 14: Intergenerational Movie Experience at Landow House: FROZEN
- February 21: Bagel Brunch — Looking at Life in the Rear-View Mirror
- March 10: Spirituality and Dementia —How Faith Leaders Can Help and Support Their Community
- March 17: Protecting Seniors from Financial Abuse: a seminar for allied professionals
- April 10: Community Concert Featuring Performing Artist Rick Recht
- April 15: 6th Annual Sara and Samuel J. Lessans Healthcare Symposium -New Approaches in Alzheimer's Prevention, Treatment and Research
- Second Thurs / Month:
Wasserman Residence, 3:30 p.m. Refreshments.
RSVP not required.
It’s easy to be part of our community of caring while supporting Charles E. Smith Life Communities. Join us at one of our upcoming events: