The mission of the Hebrew Home of Greater Washington is to provide quality care that respects Jewish values, particularly to those in greatest need. We are a local not-for-profit organization, and our doors are open to all in the community.
Get to Know Us
We offer expert rehabilitation and compassionate long-term care, backed by full-time, on-staff, on-site physicians. Our focus: respecting individual dignity and choices.
It’s easy to be part of our community of caring while supporting the Hebrew Home. Join us at one of our upcoming events.
- Healthcare Symposium, May 2
- Women's History Brunch - May 4
- "Thanks to You" Tea - May 13
- Builders of the Future Luncheon - June 6
- Wellness Fair: Brain Health - June 16
- Wellness Fair: Brain Health, Vendor Registration - June 16
- Home Run - Sunday, September 21
- Visit our Events Page