The mission of the Hebrew Home of Greater Washington is to provide quality care that respects Jewish values, particularly to those in greatest need. We are a local not-for-profit organization, and our doors are open to all in the community.
Get to Know Us
We offer expert rehabilitation and compassionate long-term care, backed by full-time, on-staff, on-site physicians. Our focus: respecting individual dignity and choices.
It’s easy to be part of our community of caring while supporting Charles E. Smith Life Communities. Join us at one of our upcoming events.
- October 4: Home Run 10K/5K, 1 Mile and Fun Run
- October 15: An Evening with Roz Chast
- October 18: Bagel Brunch
- October 29: Faith and Safety: Partnering with Faith Leaders to Support Older Victims of Abuse
- October 29: Updates on Alzheimer's Disease Treatments
- November 11: An Evening with Michael Wilbon
- November 12: Spiritual Approaches to Memory Care
- Visit the Events Page