The mission of the Hebrew Home of Greater Washington is to provide quality care that respects Jewish values, particularly to those in greatest need. We are a local not-for-profit organization, and our doors are open to all in the community.
Get to Know Us
We offer expert rehabilitation and compassionate long-term care, backed by full-time, on-staff, on-site physicians. Our focus: respecting individual dignity and choices.
- Feel the Warmth - on Campus
- Take a Virtual Tour
- Post-Acute Care Center
- Long-Term Care
- Admissions Information
- Clinical Pastoral EducationAccredited program for clergy, seminarians, laypersons—all faiths. Application»
- Meet our Residents
- Lessons of 100 Lifetimes, an award-winning publication
- Read our BLOG!
- Contact Us
It’s easy to be part of our community of caring while supporting Charles E. Smith Life Communities. Join us at one of our upcoming events. Details and registration coming soon.
- Thursday, February 8, Jews and Chocolate: A Love Story
- Sunday, February 25, Bagel Brunch
- Wednesday, March 7, Allied Professionals breakfast seminar featuring Michelle Singletary
- Thursday, March 8, Faith Leaders luncheon seminar
- Wednesday, March 14, Women's Networking event featuring Amy Dickinson
- Friday, May 4, Healthcare Symposium
- Visit our events page