The mission of the Hebrew Home of Greater Washington is to provide quality care that respects Jewish values, particularly to those in greatest need. We are a local not-for-profit organization, and our doors are open to all in the community.
Get to Know Us
We offer expert rehabilitation and compassionate long-term care, backed by full-time, on-staff, on-site physicians. Our focus: respecting individual dignity and choices.
It’s easy to be part of our community of caring while supporting the Hebrew Home. Join us at one of our upcoming events.
- The Home Run 10K, 5K and Fun Run: September 21See results and photos
- Ring House 25th Anniversary Celebration: November 6
- Glen Campbell "I'll Be Me" movie screening: November 9, Invitation only
- Remember This: Diagnosing and Treating Dementia in Parkinson's Disease and Lewy Body Disease: December 1
- Starlight: Thursday, December 11
- Visit our Events Page