Hebrew Home dedicates annex

December 6, 1953: Major expansion to Spring Road building opens

On Sunday, December 6, 1953

Cent., Chron, '53 Annex dedication    1953 Spring Road Annex

Dedication Ceremonies of the large new annex, at 1125 Spring Road, NW, included a ribbon-cutting, Chanukah Blessing and tours through the home. This month and year also mark the first Starlight Ball to raise funds for the Home’s frail elderly.

 

All active news articles