Hebrew Home adds major annex to Spring Road

December 6,1953: Major expansion to Spring Road; first Starlight Ball

On Sunday, December 6, 1953

Dedication Ceremonies of the large new annex to the Hebrew Home, at 1125 Spring Road, NW, include a ribbon-cutting, Chanukah Blessing and tours through the home.  This month and year also mark the first Starlight Ball to raise funds for the Hebrew Home’s frail elderly.

 

All active news articles